2011 in Fashion + BALENCIAGA WINNER
A quick round-up of some things that made me smile in 2011:
1. Trips to New York City (taking in Fashion Week, chatting with old friends over Coffee, long walks in Central Park..)
2. Those Miu Miu sandals!!
3. Fashion Models/Icons Who Inspire Me: Anna Selezneva, Chloe Sevigny, and Elena Perminova.
4. Keira Knightley with her amazing sense of style- pulled together, yet effortless.
5. The Topshop Ambush boots, that I cannot seem to STOP wearing. :)
6. Red Velvet Dresses - a Holiday Staple, and, personal favorite!
7. Mary-Kate Olsen always dominated my inspiration boards. This year, to be fair, I'm going to give Ashley Olsen more face-time.
P.S. Aura is doing better, making a little more progress each day. :D
P.S.S. After a Random Drawing Last Night, the Winner of the Balenciaga Arena Giant City Giveaway is... Gemma! With her post here. Congrats! :)
I WISH I had 2,071 bags for all of you...
The rest of you, STAY TUNED for More Amazing Giveaways this year, which mean More Chances to WIN!!! ;)
FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'