Beetlejuice Stripes

By
Advertisement













STELLA McCARTNEY Slingback Heels
RAY BAN Wayfarer Sunglasses / MAISONETTE 1977 Blouse / SHOP GOLDIE Moto Jacket
MOTEL ROCKS Striped Skinny Pants
ESTELLE DÉVÉ Silver Rings
BALENCIAGA Classic City Bag
I enjoyed the challenge of styling these very Beetlejuice reminiscent striped pants. A challenge it was, at first. Then I thought why not just play up the black and white theme? I think it worked. I probably never would have picked up pants like this before, but now I find that playing and dressing outside of the box can be a lot more fun. Besides, without the challenge I'd be bored.. :)
I'm only missing a beautiful, shiny silver Cartier watch. I saw one in New York City that I absolutely fell in love with..
❤ FOLLOW ME ON ❤FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

0 comments:

Post a Comment