Operational Security (opsec)

By
Advertisement
US survivalists like to keep their preparations secret. They fear that their less well prepared neighbors might turn up on their doorstep and need to be shot. In fact I suspect that many of these secret squirrel types are a great deal more conspicuous than me. There is nothing as conspicuous as someone with a secret.
My motto is 'first do no harm' and this includes wasting police time. Acting like a potential terrorist through the promotion of wacky conspiracy theories and the stockpiling of potential weapons takes the police from the real bad guys.
If there is a crisis I am sure that my neighbors will come to me for help and I will either share my supplies or not. The fact that I run this website has nothing to do with it. Therefore.. there will be no secrecy whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment