Navy Dress + Wang Wedges

By
Advertisement










MOTEL ROCKS Body Con Dress
POSHLOCKET Wrap Bracelet
DANIELLE NICOLE Bag
COVERGIRL Lipstick in Fairy Tale
ALEXANDER WANG Wedges
There's something so sexy yet also elegant about wearing a body con dress. The formfitting fabric creating a figure flattering silhouette. For the photos I wore it alone. In reality, I'd probably throw a jacket or cardigan over it. Only because I can be kind of shy and demure at times.. ;) And anyway, I had to shoot this look without a cover-up. Why you ask? Well, I really wanted to show the beautiful lace detailing adorning the neckline of the dress. I went with the nude Alexander Wang sandals and mixed in (a very Mad Men approved) navy structured bag.
What do you think of today's look of the day?
BTW- totally random, but I must confess.. I am kind of GLEE Obsessed. (Thank you, Netflix!) ;)
Follow Me On... ❤FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

0 comments:

Post a Comment