Social circle game

By
Advertisement
The best pick up artist in the world cannot work if they are not meeting women.
Pick up literature talks of three kinds of game.
1. NIGHT GAME
This is approaching women in nightclubs. It is generally quite scripted (you have to get their attention very quickly). The problem is that many people (including older guys) are not comfortable in this environment. The women you do meet there may not be girlfriend material.
2. DAY GAME
This is approaching women at random on the street. Women are trained to be suspicious and fearful of men in most western countries and this tends to set this conditioning off. Both night and day game have the advantage that they provide unlimited prospects.
3. SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME
This is rarely discussed and I am not sure why. Most people meet their wives and husbands this way and yet the pickup community seems to ignore it. Maybe it is a machismo thing. Day game and night game are rather frightening. Social circle game is tame in comparison.
I am a believer in social circle game but this may be because I am not a true PUA. I am seeking two things from my knowledge.
1) I want friendly and sane relationships with all women regardless of any sexual interest.
2) I want a relationship with a woman who can be my equal (in other words I do not have to buy her time with gifts).
I am not interested in pulling hot babes for instant sex. I tried it once to see if I could. It was a bit like surfing the Internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment