What works for me

By
Advertisement
Here is a list of thing that get a chubby 46 year old laid. They were pretty much the same things that got a swelt 17 year old laid. In fact neither game not the raviges of time upon my body have had any effect upon what does and what does not work for me.
WHAT WORKS
1) A change of scenery. I can get laid on holiday- particularly when I am not surrounded by too much luxury. Hostels are best as most people leave their boring identities at home. This even happened when I became briefly homeless about 15 years ago. I have never had so much attention from women before or since which makes me doubt some of the things the community say about social proof!
2) Anything do do with German girls. They are quite masculine in a way and will hunt you down if they want you. They are also very good in bed.
WHAT DOES NOT WORK
1) Being overly sensitive.
2) Being a provider.
This is just my personal experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment